europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

a question for u all

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
matthijs
Rang: Administrateur
matthijs

a question for u all - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Juin à 18:32

btw L and R, how's the not-smoking going?
and okay then, here's an update from what i've been doin' lately:
my courses from the US have been approved. Hoooraaah! An 'A-' is apparantely an 8.0! but how come a 'B+' is then a 7.8??? hmm..
One of my wisdomteeth was removed. it did hurt yes. Now i have a whole so big, i can smuggle half a kilo of cocaine across borders in it!!!! Talking about crossing borders..:
I've done loads of cycling since next week saturday i'm cycling 'La marmotte' in the French Alpes with Erwin and hundreds of other cyclists. Not really sure if my preparations in the dutch 'hills' are good enough for the Alpe d'Huez and other mountains, but well, i'll see!
i'v seen almost my whole family already and was all nice! My neece (3 and a half) even said to me: "Maaatttthijssss ben jij niet meeeeer in Ameeeerika?" (matthijs, are you not in america anymore?). How cute, and how curious i am to know where she thinks someone is when that person is 'in America'. Anyway.
Its ' raining and thundering here and i'm gonna go sleep!
talk to you later peeps!

Dernière édition par le Mer 29 Juin à 18:40, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Juin à 18:35

can someone adjust that built in clock with the messages? Mine just said 17:3-something but hell! it's half past one at night!!!!
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Juin à 18:35

and nOOOOO i did not mean to suggest it should be put on Jerusalem time
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Juin à 18:36

and that puts me back in the lead when it comes to the number of messages on this forum.
sleep tight!
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all - Page 2 EmptyJeu 30 Juin à 0:59

ok
I'm leaving for my exciting journey..
yeah well, M, the Alpes d'Huez are something else than ur plat pays but i guess u'll do just fine
good luck anyway
J, good luck as a master of ceremony
and well, hope to take the lead again later...
(for the clock.... pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.............i'm not the only administrateur.. Wink
and hope to be able to talk to u on saturday from the holy city or on sunday from the city of luuuve
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all - Page 2 EmptyJeu 30 Juin à 6:04

Hey y'all,

How are you all doing? Seems like you're all doing interesting stuff; cycling, trimming the lawn enjoying the sun in jeruzalem and mexico!
Well, I'm not doing anything interesting at all. Still looking for a subject for my thesis, but don't really feel like putting to much energy in that. I'm still in a holiday spirit! Hmmmm.
Did you know that it is 37 degrees is Saint Louis, and then we're stuck here in a not so warm Utrecht Sad

By thye way,M and R, still haven't smoked, whoohoo. Is it also getting easier for u not to smoke?
Anyway, hope that you're all doing fine, and hope to see you all soon!!!! cat
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all - Page 2 Empty

a question for u all
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2