europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

a question for u all

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

a question for u all Empty
MessageSujet: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 22 Juin à 10:48

i'm wondering :
what is a glijer???
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 22 Juin à 16:06

can you give me the sentence in which you read it? That word can mean a lot of different things!
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 22 Juin à 16:54

thx to M and msn, i got the answer
well, michel, dunno what to say........ BEHAVE MICHOUBOY!
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyVen 24 Juin à 4:16

btw, wanna see billy corgan the 07/07 at the pageant?
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyVen 24 Juin à 5:33

well i'm gonna see "De Dijk" at Tivoli (Utrecht) at the 6th. It's gonna be hard to get to STL in time then... what a shame! (why the hell r u still checking the Pageant program???)
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyVen 24 Juin à 6:29

because!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
it's a long story...
i'm not sure u really want to hear about it.
it has to do with a poster in hebrew for a coldplay concert in jerusalem...
and i still listen to 101.1 the river sometimes....
anyway, i saw a great concert yesterday in bethlehem but it's a french singer so i guess u don't know her... ( i had diner with her and everything ... i'm a superstar)
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyVen 24 Juin à 15:47

shabbat shalom...
came back from an intensive evening of networking with all the people from the european comission here....
exhausting..... but quite fruitful...
Wink
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptySam 25 Juin à 1:50

there was a big fire in stl....
nobody was injured but he explosions caused a half-hour delay of the Cardinals game with the Pittsburgh Pirates.... (apparently that's what the st louis post dispatch were concerned about)
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyDim 26 Juin à 16:04

hey J!!
u told me you would write on this forum!!
i feel a bit lonely (and pathetic writing some messages for me, myself and I) here!
guys.. can't trust them...
well, iwas just stuck for 2 hours at the checkpoint of ramallah...
nice...
and afterwards the soldiers made fun of the pic on my passport.... loved it
anyway...
batman
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyLun 27 Juin à 7:34

You are right R, so I am writing now. Maybe a bit late, but better late then never... ( <- what a stupid saying Confused ). Maybe you are right and can guys not be trusted. I don't trust myself always....So was it nice in Rammallah, or is 'nice' not the proper word for something like that? Stuff is nice enough here in NL, were I entertain myself with drinking beer with my buddies and trying to organize all sorts of stuff ( and not making to much progress Wink )
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyLun 27 Juin à 8:55

but do you think girls can be trusted???
I used to think they could but i have to say that i don't really trust myself anymore either....
well, actually, i think Ramallah is the coolest "palestinian city"... echt!
it's very very lively despite the situation.... The view used to be very nice also but there is kind of a wall now...
I'm actually going there again tomorrow morning but this time with a palestinian guy who works at the embassy and who will show me eveything there from the muqatam and arafat's grave to the nicest waterpipe shop...
anyway, there is a huge party at my home tonight for the "baccalauréat" (it's a tradition here... every year, all the people who have had the baccalaureat come to my house with their family, the teachers... and they get to get a kiss from my dad (on the cheeks...)... so lucky! and my sis is one of them this year so it's gonna be fun.
well, you know everything so party on!
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyLun 27 Juin à 9:06

i almost forgot to tell u :
saturday afternoon i was walking in the old city and went to the wall for the end of shabbat
and tehre, i saw a guy with a washu tshirt...... it's a small world.....
well, it was funny
it was a guy from artsci, that's all i know. when i started talking to him, he said quite shocking stuff... so i didn't see the point of continuing the chat with him ( i know david, i'm not tolerant enough)
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 4:49

Wonder what kind of shocking stuff a guy from artsci would tell you.....The ones I met in st. louis seemed friendly enough usually. But then again, if you meet wash-u-artsci people in Jerusalem it might be a whole different ballgame Confused

My task for today is mowing the lawn of my parents field, in order for a lot of cars to park on their 25th anniversary party coming Saturday Cool
Bipbip
Langue pendue
Bipbip

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 4:59

eheh raphaelle try to be more tolerant i know u can do it Wink it is not because this guy has not the same ideas as you that he is wrong eheh anyway enjoy your vacation!!! and congratulkation to your sis if she got his baccalaureat??? are the results already available?? if not always very very hot in france and i apreciate to live in a house with garden ;o)
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 6:05

of course she has had the baccalauréat!!!!!!!!!!!!
and avec mention très bein et félicitations du jury stp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (17.5 de moyenne...20/20 en maths, 19/20 en histoire....) affraid affraid affraid Laughing Laughing
i didn't know she was such a nerd.....
anyway, yes the guy from washu was wrong....!!! believe me.... if u consider the fact that he said that palestinian people should not be treated better than dogs, yes i think he was wrong
anyway, i went on arafat's grave this morning, and there were a lot of messages in dutch... i took some pictures for u to translate me what they were saying to the rais
J, good luck for the lawn anyway, i know u'll be great as master of ceremony
Bipbip
Langue pendue
Bipbip

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 11:17

eheh where did she her baccalaureat??? It was in egypt? Mr. Green if i was his parents i would have some doubts Wink because in france they dont have yet their results... strange no?? scratch Wink but if it is true respect thumright
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 12:17

of course it's true!!! who do u think i am!!
she lives in jerusalem with my parents in case u didn't know and the people come from France to correct and give the grades.. as it is very expensive to pay these french teachers and as there are "only" 200 people to have the french baccalauréat in the whole israel, the correction goes pretty fast. that's why we already have the results here... but i mean, it's corrected by real french teachers, the exams were hard and so on! to make fun of her i tell her that here it's a "coconut bac" but i mean a lot of people failed... i guess she is just as clever as i am... Wink
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 12:29

btw david : are u coming on the péniche?
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 13:51

Congratulations to your sister. I'm just wondering what on earth a "péniche" would be...... scratch
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMar 28 Juin à 15:21

it's a kind of boat (pretty big and flat)
there are a lot of them on the Seine...
thx for my sis. i'll tell her. she is currently drinking punch and dancing on the terrasse under a bedouin tent..... (i have to keep an eye on her Wink )
Bipbip
Langue pendue
Bipbip

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 29 Juin à 4:18

ok ok i understand now but the subjects are the same??? or it is some specific subjects to Israel Wink u know it is just for my culture Wink for the peniche or barge i dont know yet because until now i am staying at my parents home and enjoy this place with nature, vtt, bbq, terrace... Wink but it could be an occasion to go to paris and spend few days there because it is not really close to my house so make the round trip just for that i dont think so....we ll see...
and u when do u go back to france?? will you be there??
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 29 Juin à 7:08

yeah, i'll be there.... I'm going back to France on the 3rd of July inch'allah because i don't know yet if i will survive to the three coming days.....
first, this morning, i've walked with my little sis and her bf (who is a tourist guide here) in a 800 meters long tunnel full of water built during the 8th century before JC (by the canaaneites if u want to know eveything) underneath the city to prevent the enemies from taking the water... it was very narrow and low and dark and SCARYYYYY!! something else then the scary swamp.... so well, i did it for the history but tha's all... the lamp we had broke down and so on. i don't know how we managed to get out of there.
anyway, tomorrow we are leaving the three of us again for 2 days in the negev desert and one day to swilm in the dead sea and dive in the red sea. so well, i migth meet some nice animals such as scorpios, lots lots lots of snakes (the ones we maanged not to see in NO and FL), savage bedouins (my sis's bf still doesn't want to tell me what it is!!!).... but well, it's going to be great... we rae going to walk, ride on camels, wake up at 4 am in our beduin tent to see the sunrise....
aftrewards for the diving we are going to eilat which is just close to egypt and is kinda the israeli ibiza....
so party on and hope to be able to write on this forum again if i don't die eaten by a shark, lost in the desert or i don't know what can happen.... (quite some people never came out of the tunnel where i was this morning and 2 people died 3 days ago at the beach where i was last week... israel is not only dangerous because of its soldiers...)
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 29 Juin à 8:17

Wow, that sounds so exciting!!! Very Happy I whish I was doing stuff like that...

But no, today is grass-trimming day (with a special trimming device thumleft ) (I'm not whining, grass-trimming is exciting too!)
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 29 Juin à 11:26

MY LEGS HURT!!! I've been cycling all day long, from maastricht to Utrecht! 189 kilometers!! now the only thing i can do is lay down and watch t.v.!
btw R, it seems you are in the lead with the number of messages!! bisou
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all EmptyMer 29 Juin à 14:51

yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
I know I've seemed a bit pathetiic posting all these messages but at least I'm winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ..... and my legs are hurting too from climbing back from the valley where the tunnel was to my home...
and tomorrow, i'm supposed to walk for i don't know how many hours in the desert........ life is so hard here....
anyway, 189 kms, good job! even though u live in the plat pays...
kus
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: a question for u all   a question for u all Empty

a question for u all
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant