europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)

+2
Marieke
Joachim
6 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) Empty
MessageSujet: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyVen 31 Mar à 7:52

All has been quit the last days....
Is everybody smothering in their own dispair, or saving energy for a Grand Weekend? (Or a bit of both?)

Here in Rome all is well. I am glad it is weekend too, I can finally sleep in. Hurray! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyDim 2 Avr à 12:07

So you´re full of energy again? Did you play some Basketball today?

Today not to active, still traveled quite a lot yesterday and antehier. Try to learn some Italian but am not that disciplined though.. Wink Very Happy

Hope everyone had a good we so we can all start the week with boosting bounce enthusiasm Smile .

See/ talk to you later,

Adios!
Like a Star @ heaven
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyDim 2 Avr à 13:02

hey there!
well, actually i had a pretty nice we! i went to a great concert yesterday evening (french guy u don't know called "Cali"), had brunch at tsé (the bar we had cocktails at near my place) at the terrasse (the brunch was ridiculously good), went to see horse races near the tsé and yes, i did bet, and yes, i did win!! (thx to a horse named "ladies choice", can u believe it?! it was the only female horsie in the race so i had to bet on her and what else can i say than "girls rule!!!")
now i'm tanned (winter IS gone!) and have extra money in my pocket... pretty productive day... BUT.. i don't feel like working tomorrow!!!!! do i really have to go? Confused
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyDim 2 Avr à 17:29

And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) Chicksrule5pz

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyLun 3 Avr à 14:11

LOL!
great pic Marieke!!!
flower
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyVen 7 Avr à 11:06

Hey guys,
Wow, it’s terribly quiet here… just wanted to let Len and Marieke know that yesterday, I pretended to be named “Marieke Neef” to enter a club for free…it’s a long story but I thought it was pretty funny! Anyway, I had some fun being Marieke Neef… the dj (who is a friend) kept giving us bottles of the nicest champagne… cheers!
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyDim 9 Avr à 14:56

Funny R. Very Happy
Did you also talk and act like us?
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyLun 10 Avr à 2:55

yeah, each time there was a good looking guy i was like "lekker ding, lekker ding"
one of my colleague just came back from a we in amsterdam : he is SO tanned....
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyLun 10 Avr à 5:41

Tanned from amsterdam?? scratch
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyLun 10 Avr à 7:13

yeah!!!! at least it's what he is pretending...
hey J, by the way, how is it like being in Italy today?
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyLun 10 Avr à 15:51

It is fine to be in Italy (also because Marieke is comming in two days cheers ). Tutti Italia is in the ban of the elections; it seems that the opposition (Prodi) is winning with a tiny minority, mainly because people are tired of the clownesque Berlusconi. But other sources (like RAI) say the oposite. It is an exciting time...
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 4:43

well... who is to be trusted in italy? The press? Berlusconi owns, via Fininvest, large parts of the media. (mediaset, il giornale and much more)
oh wait...
i love google: here's a list: http://www.ketupa.net/berlusconi1.htm

last reports say Prodi is winning both senate and parlement!!
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 4:49

wtf this guy owns so much! 51% share in Blockbuster Italia - video rental!!! i've rented some vids there, so i'v supported Berlus while unaware of it!!! How awful!
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 4:58

for those who are bored next saturday between 4 and 5 pm in the afternoon: i expect to finish around that time the tourversion of the Amstel Gold Race, and the finish is live on internet!!!! LOL... i'm cycling the 150 K! i'll be wearing black and red!! Very Happy http://www.amstelgoldrace.nl/index.php?PageID=80&language=EN&versie=AGRT
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 5:09

The Amstel Gold Race???!!!!
too bad, I'm kind of hoping to be far far away from any computer in the Afghan mountains on Saturday....
But good luck anyway!
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 8:38

yeah, the amstel gold race! the tourversion though huh! not the sunday race with all the pro's... but still Very Happy
can you bring me an afghan coat? Wink
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 8:49

while cleaning up my hard disk, i bumped into this one: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) 10005062kk.th
i almost pissed my pants laughing
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 9:22

ah ah ah, beurkkkkkkkkk!!!!! disgusting but hilarious! too bad i'm at work, i can't really express my Laughing Razz Razz right now.
and what kind of afghan coat? the ones for instance like Karzai always wears or the furry ones?

ps : i had a hurricane on friday night! dwarf
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 9:42

a furry one of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy hahaha
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 9:57

Hey you all,
Haha disgusting but funny picture pig
Matthijs good luck with the race and Raph wish you a good vacation, be careful!
Len, did you more or less finish your thesis by now? Michel did you pass your classes?
Talk to y´all later, I am (almost) on my way to Roma!
I love you
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 10:24

We are all sooo international and active, don't you think? One day we are drinking cocktails in Paris, the next it is pasta in Roma, than we jump on our bike to do some mad cycling and before you know it, we're off to Afganistan to bargain about fur coats Laughing
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 10:28

And in between we communicate by means of 24-7 hypersophisticated media; we are truly children of this soon not to be called post-modern era, don't ya'll agree thumright
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 10:29

That does it! When I start blathering about post modern eras, it is time to go back to my boiling experiments!
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyMar 11 Avr à 11:08

ah ah ah ah , I was starting to miss all your philosophical thoughts J!!!!
Matthijs, what should i do if the coats smell??? it is real animal after all (and i can tell you that the afghan woolen hats do smell!!)
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) EmptyVen 14 Avr à 1:57

hey!
just a quick hi from Kabul. I've arrived yesterday afternoon after a long but curious journey between paris, dubai and afghanistan.
the city is incredible, i'm amazed each time i turn my head in the streets...
tomorrow we are leaving for a four-day-trip in the mountains, can't wait.
hope you all have fun in Rome or during the amstel race
dwarf
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) Empty

And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant