europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

FYI

3 participants
AuteurMessage
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: FYI   FYI EmptyMer 8 Fév à 5:41

Sting will be performing at the Bospop Festival in Holland on July 7. The concert will take place at Sportpark Boshoven in Weert at 7pm CET.

But it shouldn't be as nice as the 14th April in Columbia..... tongue
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyMer 15 Fév à 14:04

Hey there, « long time no hear » from you guys… Apparentely J is mad at me, I’m still waiting for a “part III” from someone, the girls are too busy having a life…. So well, I’m all alone on this forum… Doesn’t matter, I’m still gonna write something althOUgh I feel like Mr Bean at this moment…
The first thing I wanted to ask you is wether you were ok with me coming the last we of april for a crazy “quensweekend”. Cause the train ticket is like given right now.
Second thing : I’m going 3 days in “Lens” next week!! It’s awful. This city only has got a shitty soccer team with ugly players and apparently a bank… I wanted to share that with you. I’m preparing myself for these days in the north of france. I hope that at least my hotel will be nice, with a pool or so but I seriously doubt it. There can’t be a nice hotel up there.
Anyway, gotta go back to work!
Bye guys! Mr.Red
matthijs
matthijs

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyJeu 16 Fév à 8:17

part III is in the making!
J! why are you mad at R? Did she call you names? Was it R who broke your wrist and is the snowboarding story just a cover-up?
About Sting: i'm probably not going: it's outdoor... reccon it wont ever be as good as the indoor we experienced.
R, i thought you planned your trip to NL already! Book that ticket! You'll stay with M or L i guess?
hmm have i got more news for you? dont think so really... Oh well yeh i do.
Denis is in the NL this month. Anyone wants to come and have some drinks in A'dam or Utrecht?
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyJeu 16 Fév à 10:45

u guess pretty well. If one of the girls is allright with it of course. we haven't really discussed it yet.
man, I've managed to turn 3 days in Lens in 3 days in Lille -> much better! i know you don't really care but i HAD to let you know about this major change in my life.
J, I didn't even know you broke your wrist... Crying or Very sad last time i went on a snowboard, i promised myself i would never ever do that again.... and when are you leaving for Rome?
it's funny that Denis is gonna come to Holland! I have to say that i did miss his box of chocolates 2 days ago...
Len, how is ur thesis going? I promise I won't bring you any of those smelly French cheese in april!
Marieke, do you still have exams going on? any house party planned?
and Michouboy, what's up? how is your life back in our good old europe?
matthijs
matthijs

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 2:55

he joachim wat deed jij in Beilen?!! Je Geld terug bij vertraging ding is behandeld op 27 januari en is in je voordeel afgehandeld. Je krijgt restitutie groot 16 euro 10. (ik heb je tel num niet en ik mag hier niet emailen! vandaar zet ik t ff hier.)
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 3:15

c'est cela oui...
matthijs
matthijs

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 4:54

for the french naggers

matthijs a écrit:
he joachim wat deed jij in Beilen?!! Je Geld terug bij vertraging ding is behandeld op 27 januari en is in je voordeel afgehandeld. Je krijgt restitutie groot 16 euro 10. (ik heb je tel num niet en ik mag hier niet emailen! vandaar zet ik t ff hier.)

hey joachim what were you doing in Beilen? Your money-refund-after delay-thingie has been dealt with on the 27th of january. You are lucky as hell. You'll get some money back: 16.10 euro. ) (i dont have your cell and i am not allowed to email here, thats why i've put it up here!
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: ..   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 5:47

MERCI!!
(although u were right, the message wasn't really of any interest for me BUT STILL! makes me happy for J)
tongue
and i have to say that i had understood most of it before the translation
dwarf
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 8:10

Thanks a lot Matthijs, for sorting it out for me! I suppose your "lucky as hell" description is based on the NS refund policy, which you probably know all too well Wink ? I was in Beilen, because that is a convenient place for my parents to pick me up, not because of the oh so pitoresque milkfactory which also happends to be there.

And why would I be mad at you Raph? I personally wouldn't have a clue. Maybe you can give me a hint, so I can be mad at you in retrospective. (mmm, maybe that is not such a good idea.... Smile )

Newsflash: apparently my bones are set properly, so I booked a new flight to Rome. I will fly on the 2nd of March, for only 21 euros!! Can you believe it? Long live the budget airlines thumleft
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 8:15

because of some emails J
do u need another clue?
is it 21 euros included tax? man, I might go to Rome next we if it's the case!
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 8:34

I am afraid I need more clues, because apparently my midterm memory is lagging. And yes, the 21 euros includes tax, is actually only tax + 2,50 credit card fee. The bare 'price' was 0,01 euro Cool
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 8:37

I have to say it quite depends on from where you fligh. I my case this is from Weeze, a rural town approx. 100km from Dusseldorf and close to the dutch border, which Rianair nevertheless likes to call "Dusseldorf airport" Smile
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 9:39

we have a third "parisian" airport too for lowcost companies (100km from paris...) so u have to leave ur car there and the parking is really expensive...
anyway....
so "email" was teh first clue
"delay" is the 2nd one spiderman
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyVen 17 Fév à 11:56

I've just had a call from the office : they asked me if i wanted to go 3 months in morocco
it's getting better and better
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyLun 20 Fév à 16:51

I am sort of getting the picture I think....but I wasn't mad at all you know. More wondering etc. So, very cool that you can go to Morocco, are you going?
matthijs
matthijs

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyJeu 23 Fév à 7:15

goodbye mr winter! the SUN's back!!!! whoooopeeeee! bounce profileleft compress Laughing Surprised Very Happy cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny thumright thumleft thumright thumleft thumright Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
raphaelle
raphaelle

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI EmptyJeu 23 Fév à 16:50

man I hate this song......
the sun has been sunny 9 days out of 10 in Paris this winter...
Paris 1 - Utrecht 0
tongue
(on top of that, i nearly died yesterday because of a crazy dutch flower truck driver, so I'm even tempted to say France 2 - Holland 0)
have something to say about i dutchies?
Contenu sponsorisé

FYI Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FYI   FYI Empty

FYI
Page 1 sur 1