europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

did u know that..

3 participants
AuteurMessage
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

did u know that.. Empty
MessageSujet: did u know that..   did u know that.. EmptyDim 4 Déc à 13:28

-Chris Martin was really sexy with longer hair
-Chris Martin could speak perfect French (even if he says his French is "de la merde" I know u like this word Len)
- I was going to London next we
- 75% of the people at my work think I am Dutch (having a weird family name and having Dutch friends coming to visit u for a we apparentely turns u into a Dutch person in people's mind. I discovered that when they gave me a bunch of article in Dutch about Di Tomaso 's death to translate..)
- I have just eaten my last stroopwaffel
- I had a week of holiday in three weeks (yipiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
- I had discovered the nicest street of Paris yesterday (according to me)
- I didn't want to go to work tomorrow
- I was really looking forward to eating my chocolate sinta klass!!
- I found a cocktail bar yesterday (I found so many great things yesterday...) where they serve the cocktails in huge shells and give maschmallows in a big bucket with them!
- I missed schnucks
- I do think u must be fed up with my "did u know".. so thoug i could continue for a while..... I'm gonna stop!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

did u know that.. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: did u know that..   did u know that.. EmptyLun 5 Déc à 14:28

So spending 5 months and a weekend with some Dutch people does turn you into a Dutchie yourself!!!Hihi Mr.Red
I think eating stroopwafels had a big effect on you turning into one of us (DUTCHIES THAT IS)

By the way, where did you see Chris Martin?

Have fun in London, as usual I'm jealous!!!!! Confused
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

did u know that.. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: did u know that..   did u know that.. EmptyMar 6 Déc à 16:23

I have to add tonight... ( no I haven't better things to do)
- did you know I had a Christmas party next week withmy work at the Louvre!!! yeah!! i's gonna be basically all u can eat seafood and "foie gras" and all u can drink champagne!!!!! i can have one guest.. who wants to come ans say hi to mona lisa at 2 am?
- did you know we could go on the roof of my building (i'm gonna have great bbqs soon...)
- did you know i had presents for sinta klaas? yep!!! i came home from work 10 minutes ago and there was a plastic bag in front of my door... i was a bit surprised at first but when i decided to see what was inside, i had the great surprise to find presents!!! (including another sinta klaas on his donkey that apparentely my mother (yes, she is the one...) found "rue mouffetard" (where we had our crêpes). Considering the fact that I'll be spending Christmas pretty much by myself since ALL my family willbe in Kabul, I have to say that i seem to be turning dutch indeed!!!!! celebrating sinta klaas but not Christmas!!!! scary!!
- did u know i had the best cocktail of my life a few days ago at the tsé (the "very parisian" place where we spent saturday night when u were there) with real strawberries in it!!
that's all for tonight i think...
(Len, I'll show u where i saw Chris next time u come and visit me!! hell he was sexy)
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

did u know that.. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: did u know that..   did u know that.. EmptyMar 6 Déc à 16:57

I wouldn't mind saying hi to Mona Lisa at all with "foie gras" is one hand and champagne in the other Laughing
(Let me know if you need somebody as guest cheers. Very cool indeed that your work does such things!)

And of course I wonder who dropped the plastic Sinterklaas bag in front of your door; apparently Sinterklaas passed by Paris on his way back to Spain...
Contenu sponsorisé

did u know that.. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: did u know that..   did u know that.. Empty

did u know that..
Page 1 sur 1