europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

guys.....

4 participants
AuteurMessage
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

guys..... Empty
MessageSujet: guys.....   guys..... EmptyMar 22 Nov à 16:17

you are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been feeling gloomy all day long because of you leaving today and I was missing you already and now I've just come back from work (well, just the time for my computer to turn on Wink ), and I'm crying all the tears of my body (as we say in French)... The note, the flowers, the chocolate... that's too much for me to handle...
that is sooooooooooooooooooo sweet of you!!!
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed these three days with you. And I will NOT let five month keep me away from you again.
I hope you had a fun time in the thalys (any salsa training?) and tha you all came home safely.
I'm gonna eat a stroopwaffel AND kruidnoten (let's be crazy) to cheer up!
I'm maybe gonna see if they can even be nicer with a glass of wine
lots of I love you to all Mariette, Leniette and Joaquim
ps : J, in ase u don't know yet, Jérôme (; easier for me to write AND pronounce) got his internship at the OCDE.
ps 2 : you didn't have to do the dishes! Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

guys..... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: guys.....   guys..... EmptyMer 23 Nov à 8:49

I just wanted to say that I also really enjoyed our stay in the beautiful Paris. Very Happy Was great to see you again.
How was the combination of pepernoten/ stroopwafels and wine? I'm sure it was good!
Just a reminder, don't forget to sing songs to Sinterklaas on the fifth of december. Cause you already know that he also visits Paris!!!!!
Anyway, good luck with work and hopefully we'll see you in Utrecht very soon! cheers So then you can enjoy our great sandwiches, hihihi.
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

guys..... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: guys.....   guys..... EmptyJeu 24 Nov à 14:57

Hey Raph, thanks again for the nice weekend, I enjoyed it a lot too! Laughing Check out the pictures I made, I send ya'll an email about it. And of course I would like to see the pictures you made as well! How are the stroopwafels tasting, don't eat them all at once Wink No salsa for us in the Thalys, it went way to quick for that. But yesterday was nice because, believe or not, there was an extra can of men opened and so Marique and I could dance more together. Anyway, hope to see you soon in Utrecht, just keep us informed about what's going on study
raphaelle
raphaelle

guys..... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: guys.....   guys..... EmptySam 26 Nov à 4:52

haha, I was just eating a stroopwaffel when i read ur message J! (only one left.....)
I also just had a look at ur pics : Mr Rognon took a lot of pictures of the louvre!!! no but there are realy nice and some of them really funny!
(Len, the rugby men have been training a lot these days and it is so cold outside (it's even snowing right now)! poor "little" things! (btw, i have their calendar on ppt if u want it!)
Anyway, Thursday evening i went to the bar where the half liter of beer is at 2 euros and it was FULL of Dutchies!!!! (cheap beer + soccer game involving a dutch team (with kind of hearts on their shirt and a ot of E in the name of the town) had attracted 50% of the Dutch people of Paris..) And some of them were from Utrecht of course so we did a bit of gossiping about ur town, ur bars (specially the florin), it was funny
ad yesterday i had a 100% parisian party (organised by the guy who lives at bonne nouvelle if u remember) which confirmed th theory i had exposed to u last we : only WINE, all colours of wine but just wine!
this message is completly shitty without any structure but i just woke up and i haven't had any pain au chocolat in my stomach yet and i can't do anything properly beforemy breakfast!
other new thing : I was supposed to spend 3 weeks abroad for my work (leaving this monday) and the special operation was postponed! grrrrrrrrr
instead of that I'm gonna be ALONE in a French bank for a week, ie NO TEAM, just me! it's gonna be weird! it's pretty scary but the good thing is i can leae whenever i want to in the evening!! ah ah ah ah ahah ah !!! just have to have finished my work by friday, easy easy easy!
anyway sorry for the no-structure
I'll send you my pics from Paris J so u can complete ur collection.
have a great we everybody
and Len, how does it feel to be 24? which presents did u get? hihi
raphaelle
raphaelle

guys..... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: guys.....   guys..... EmptySam 26 Nov à 4:57

I've just looked through the window again : PARIS IS ALL WHITE!!! it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gtg and enjoy it!!
santa
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

guys..... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: guys.....   guys..... EmptyLun 28 Nov à 15:04

Hej you all!!
Seems that you had a wonderfull time in Paris that is awesome, next time I am in!! St. Lois is still awesome,although I miss you guys sometimes, this semester is even beter than te past one. I made some awesome trips to Chicago,Kentucky, Ohio, Denver (with my parents) and Boston (met my girlfriend family, was amazing) unfortinally it is time for exams so Im making long days and of course I have a lot of fun in the main time! Hope to see you soon and take care,/ hou je taai Gelly Michelly
Contenu sponsorisé

guys..... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: guys.....   guys..... Empty

guys.....
Page 1 sur 1