europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

spam-list?? (:-()

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

spam-list?? (:-() Empty
MessageSujet: spam-list?? (:-()   spam-list?? (:-() EmptyMar 15 Nov à 6:21

Hi Raphaelle, could it be the case that I (hopefully accidentally) got on some sort of SPAM-list? Because for the last couple of emails I tried to send to you I received a message saying that these emails could not be delivered, due to various reasons (including some ip-blocking or something). This was for both your aol and kpng address. Maybe you can have a look at it, because it would be a shame if you can't receive my high-flying proza anymore Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: spam-list?? (:-()   spam-list?? (:-() EmptyMar 15 Nov à 15:30

lol!
that's weird indeed!!!!!!!!! J, come on, how can it even come to your mind that i've might have put you on some kind spam list?!
ireally dunno why... I have received an email from you today though! and well, maybe it's because i couldn't read my mails last week (i had no internet yet in my new place and i couldn't read my mails at the bank here i was and still am either) . so maybe the mailbow was full or somthing (had 286 mails to read this we....because of all the comments my friends had to say about the surprise party i had for my b-day...)
ANYWAY, i'm glad i received ur email today cause i was beginning to seriously miss your philosophy.
so many places we have to go to this we J!!!! I'm telling you. So many places i want to show to you ....
I have a new cellphone with a new number i'll give you tomorrow (no i don't know it by heart) but u don't really need it cause i'll be waiting for you at la gare du nord (if you don't recognise me, I'll be the girl with a big smile on her face)
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: spam-list?? (:-()   spam-list?? (:-() EmptyMer 16 Nov à 16:59

well, I didn´t think that you would put me on a spam list on purpose, but that I might got on it by accident. (It happens that my email program labels something as spam while it is not). Anyway, everything seems to be working again, so that´s good Laughing ! If you miss my philosophy, maybe you are lucky this weekend, although ofcourse I can´t promise anything Wink. We´ll be seeing you on the platform of Gare du Nord, and if not, I´ll let you anounce by the station speaker.
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: spam-list?? (:-()   spam-list?? (:-() EmptyJeu 17 Nov à 16:50

yep!!!!!!!!!!!
just one last thing : it has been rather cold these last days in Paris so don't forget to bring some warm clothes! (not like those US tourists with their boobs "outside their clothes" and thei flip fops!)
see u the dayafter tomorrow!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: spam-list?? (:-()   spam-list?? (:-() Empty

spam-list?? (:-()
Page 1 sur 1