europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

JOY TO THE WORLD

4 participants
AuteurMessage
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptySam 8 Oct à 4:14

believe it or not, but yesterday i was at a very trendy bar in Paris with some people of my job (yes, i'm surprised too, but we do get along pretty well) and after an hour of very trendy music here comes THE song : Joy to the world.... so well, of course i had to show them how to do the "little dance" (i hope they won't fire me for that but I did not teach them what the six little words the people would say after the song at the big bang..)
allright, i gotta go. I've got friends to see and 1000 pages to read for my job (.......) during the we
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
matthijs
matthijs

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptyLun 10 Oct à 10:16

"YOU BITCH!!! YOU SLUT!!! YOU WHORE!!!" hahahah....
he guys and girls!
im just here to say i'm working for the nicest company in the whole of the netherlands: the NS!! (Dutch Railways!) Its hilarious.... Yesterday i had to answer phone calls for 'lost and found', someone called he had lost his 0.90 euro lighter!!! hhahaha I asked "is it green?" just to poke some fun of him, the guy said "no blue", i answered "well in that case i havent got it..." then he was disappointed and somewhat angry at us that we didnt find it,,,WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING??? that we collect throw-away lighters from the trains every evening??? haha
anyway, good to hear you all r good. Michel, you seem to enjiy yourself in STL, i'm jealous!! can i come over for a long weekend? Cool roadtrip to cincinnati man, and have you spoken to whats-her-name-the-dancing-girl again?
Hey, R, did you like crash? I'm curious what you thought of it... Its a shame i cant come to Paris... I'm just not all too mobile right now!
and all you Utrecht people..next week thursday drinks in ...say...de Zaak?? Smile
later!!
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
raphaelle
raphaelle

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptyLun 10 Oct à 16:39

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I just came home 20 minutes ago... I HATE MY JOB!!!!!
well, not really, but I HATE HSBC!!!!!
anyway, i'll be thinking of you guys on Thursday night when i'll be working hard and you guys will be having a drink together...
my opinion on crash... well, it's a disturbing movie, moving, and sad to say but i guess not so far from reality. it's well played and well made. i liked it very much but was feeling very strange when i got out of the cinema
ok, got to go to sleep, so as to be able to work 13 hours tomorrow
au revoir
ps : M, there is a blue lighter which could be worth 90 cents. Do you want me to send it to your unhappy Dutch railway's user? I don't understand the people....
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptyMar 11 Oct à 18:23

Michel, you seem to enjiy yourself in STL, i'm jealous!! can i come over for a long weekend?
Of course you are all more then welcome except for the coming weekends I will be either in Chicago and Colorado(Denver)..I have the time of my life indeed my roommies are driving me true the whole town, we see loads of live Jazz and Blues in Soulard, dirty clubs and lots of fastfood places..it's awesome..Good luck to you all and hope to see you in december, ohw and regards from the Brettman

PS yeah I speak to that girl once in a while, but I have a girlfriend back home right now, so I'm not dating her
PPS having a phone is so convienent, you guys where right
matthijs
matthijs

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptyVen 14 Oct à 2:31

klasse michel! ...and have you been invited over to the McDowells lately?!! haha...
i'm in france this weekend! In Autruche!! Allez-les-bleus!
later..
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptyVen 14 Oct à 8:30

Hi folks, see you´re doing well; that warms my heart Very Happy .

Ofcourse I do not want to become a partyavoider but I am not totally sure yet whether I am going to crash at ´de Zaak´ at thursday20/10 because of upcoming tests the week after. Since I am going away the weekend in between, I will not have a lot time left to study... And I do not want to leave early.
Well maybe I am going to drop by anyway but I would like to do a (counter)proposal: what about dinner/ and drinks Wednesday 26/10 (after the tests!)?

Raph, are we going to dance like that in November too?!
Matthijs keep on enjoying yourself, haha: what about your thesis, going well?!
Len, how´s your writing going? And what other things keep you from the street? Did you find an appartment already??
Michel, have fun on al your trips!
J: see you in a few hours Smile

Luv to you all!
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
raphaelle
raphaelle

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptyVen 14 Oct à 14:27

where the hell is Autruche? i wonder how a town called ostrich could be like.... google tells me it's in the ardennes : exciting! and you are mobile! wow! sorry, had to say that...and yes allez les bleus, we are going to Germany in 2006, isn't that great? more soccer in the medias! yeahhhh!! love it!
anyway, as you may have noticed, it's 21h21 and i'm already home!!!!!!! that's a change and that's rrrreally nice!
well, i think you'll have to do without me my geachte friends for the zaak Wink
and yes Marieke, we are for sure gonna do the little dance in november!!!!!!! can't wait for you to come guys! i'm sure u'll do great at your tests!
and this message is awfuly written.
anyway..
tomorrow, i'm meeting some people of washu in paris (they are coming for the world MBA fair tour or whatever) which should be fun!
(more fun than a we in "Autruche"!)
Len, good luck for your divorce mediation!
and J, I was so happy to read your teeth were all white again What a Face Laughing I think i need sunglasses Cool
and your friend Jeoren called me today. I guess he needs some help
Michel, have fun in stl with the Brettman ! enjoy!
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptySam 15 Oct à 15:20

Len, divorce mediation???

Oops I have to withdraw my last proposition: forgot J and I (yes for real: together bounce ) have salsa lessons at Wednesday evening, however we might go for a drink after that Smile.
Raph I am curious how your meeting with the Wash-U guys was; did you have some fun?

Have a nice Sunday,

besos!
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
raphaelle
raphaelle

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptySam 15 Oct à 17:08

ah ah ah , salsa lesson! muy caliente! Wink
i'm ashame of what i'm going to say but i did not go to the washu thingie.... the weather was just too nice!!! i'm stuck in a room without any windows at HSBC and it was sunny and around 25 degrees today so i skipped... oops.... sunny sunny sunny i don't really regret it since i didn't really used to hang out with them even when i was in stl. still, i guess it could have been funny...
bygones
I have an urge to go in my bed because of all the moroccan food i have eaten tonight so I don't want that
raphaelle
raphaelle

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD EmptyLun 17 Oct à 16:27

hey!
i hope you are all doing great and enjoyed your week end! but "good things have always an end" and another long week has started here...
well, anyway, J, I had lunch with your friend, which was fun! (beside from the fact that he called me a yuppy but i guess it's because the meeting point i had given him was the louis vuitton's store Wink )
(and at one point he took a coffee to go on the champs elysées, which reminded of you and Bas!)
It was interesting to see what life a "stranger" in "my" city had and he doesn't know about that but hearing his Dutch accent (we have talked in English) really warmed my heart! couldn't help but think of you guys!
well, i got to go now, i have to leave evry early tomorrow (I have a "business breakfast", can you believe it? I'd rather not be invited to this kind of stuff and sleep one more hour) and yes, i'm turning into a grandma during the week
bisous à tous
ps : for the people who come to Paris : if you have time, write me an email about the places you've already seen in Paris so I can take you to nice places where you haven't been yet!
Contenu sponsorisé

JOY TO THE WORLD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOY TO THE WORLD   JOY TO THE WORLD Empty

JOY TO THE WORLD
Page 1 sur 1