europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri Empty
MessageSujet: Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri   Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri EmptyJeu 25 Aoû à 12:37

Hej guys(and girls) wassupp?
Since two days I'm back, it is completely awesome. I moved in in Big daddy J's house, its a mess but very nice. Yesterday I went clubbing with Gregg my new roomate and his friends and the two dutch law school students it was awesome. And a good start for my first class this early morning. I keep you guys(and girls) informed, where are you up to?
love, Michel

P.s, Let's have dinner at the THai
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri   Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri EmptyMer 31 Aoû à 4:22

seems like you are already having fun michouboy!
that's really great!
In Paris, it's so hot these days that the people are spending their afternoon half naked in the fountains, it's pretty funny to watch... I guess that the guys would appreciate the show..
unfortunately, i'm not gonna enjoy it today since i have to study : u can send me some positive thoughts tomorrow from 9:30 to 14:30, I might need some serious help...
the woman in black batman
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

MessageSujet: second semester   Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri EmptyLun 26 Sep à 22:43

Hej how are you all doing?

Maybe Francis was right a second semester is even more fun then the first one. I exploired so many new places, now I have roomtates with cars, espicially places with live music...wow this city rockssss
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri   Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri Empty

Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri
Page 1 sur 1