europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

OMG check out the bad english in this survey!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
matthijs
Rang: Administrateur
matthijs

OMG check out the bad english in this survey! Empty
MessageSujet: OMG check out the bad english in this survey!   OMG check out the bad english in this survey! EmptyVen 19 Aoû à 6:15

https://radar.det.unifi.it/Esis/index.php?country=OLA

It was sent to me via University and is a cooperation between the University of Utrecht and Barcelona and Florence! It's appalling!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

OMG check out the bad english in this survey! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OMG check out the bad english in this survey!   OMG check out the bad english in this survey! EmptySam 20 Aoû à 9:36

David, are u the author of this survey?
oops, no, I can see some comas on there....

Sorry...

I had to write that.. I'm in a terrible mood.... Can you believe this : I have to walk with crutches...grrrrrrrr. I'm gonna look clever at my job interviews next week... althOUgh i hope it will be over then...
if someone way stronger than you ask you if you want to play rugby under the rain, there is only one correct answer : NO!

beside this drama, I would LOVE to see you all again but my family is colonizing my place in versailles and i'm only going to move in my new one in october.... But i can come! Laughing but be sure you can come whenever you want to after i have my new apt.

my ankle is painful, so I'm gonna read in my nice and warm bed now..
big kiss to all of you though
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

OMG check out the bad english in this survey!
Page 1 sur 1