europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Blue Berryhill in europe

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptyJeu 21 Juil à 8:24

pou pou pou..... i have so many things to respond :
David, my dear David, i don't have a clue wether it's one of out 20 or out of 10. the only thing i know is that nearly all the people i know who have applied for a VIE did get at least an interview. It is not hard to get one specially after our magistère and a semester in the US. After that, it's pretty tough to get the VIE but absolutely not to get an inetrview.
secondly, i'm not sure u can find an offer to be an ambassador somewhere on this website.....
Thirdly even if being the director of the French cultural center in Singapor did tempt me, i'd rather do something which has kind of a link with my studies. And yes, the offers concerning finance are really market oriented and no, there is currently no offers for the economics field.
Last but not least, Jess is in CDI and loves her job.
ok... i'm done....

now a message for everybody : GO AND SEE THE MOVIE "LES POUPEES RUSSES" (which means the Russian dolls). i have told u before about this movie. i don't know if all of u have seen "l'auberge espagnole" but it's the movie that follows it and it is absolutely FANTASTIC! i loved it! i've laughed a LOT, cried a bit, laughed again... it's for sure the best French movie of the year according to me. and girls, if u find the guy that plays xavier sexy, than when u'll come and visit me in paris, we will go and see him, he is always hanging out in the same café...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptyJeu 21 Juil à 9:27

Is the movie better then the French movie we saw, 'comme une image'?
I don't know if they play the movie in the cinema here, but if so I'll go and see it!

PS: Michel, please make your picture a bit smaller!!!!! cyclops
Bipbip
Langue pendue
Bipbip

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptyJeu 21 Juil à 9:33

ah Raphaelle i am still loving the way u answer with the spirit i am completely wrong and you are always right but it is maybe only an impression Wink

anyway now u will be abble to say that u know someone who dont get any interview for a VIE after more than 3 months or research and few letters sended... and it is a fact even u are not agree Wink if not 4 announces dated from the beginning of the week i just pick up for u :

Financial Reporting – New York Office (ETATS-UNIS pour 18 mois)
SOCIETE GENERALE publiée le 18 Juillet 2005
Controle de Gestion / Financial ReportingLa

Coverage for Financial Instituations – New York Office (ETATS-UNIS pour 18 mois)
SOCIETE GENERALE

CHARGÉ (E) DE MISSION (BRESIL pour 12 mois)
AMBASSADE DE FRANCE A BRASILIA

RESPONSABLE ADMINISTRATIF ET FINANCIER (MALI pour 18 mois)
J.A. DELMAS EXPORT

I know it is not so sexy or in any case for me but sure that many people would be interested... and if it is 1 out of 10 or 20 it is not really important it means just it is enough hard to find something and i really thought that would be easier.. it is for that i asked u.... anyway people also told me for this movie.... really great!!! have all a nice week if someoneelse is still reading this! go to see the end of the Tour de France!!!
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptyJeu 21 Juil à 12:21

well David, I don't find them "sexy" either........ (unlike romain duris....)
and just for ur info, a chargé de mission is not an ambassador. and yes i know i seem posh right now but i don't care. and well, sorry, all the people i know who have applied on the website must be very very very lucky then... and i mean, u knew it would be hard since u are looking for something in particular..it's hard for everybody if ur network is not that great. man i was missing a little fight on this forum
and why the hell am i supposed to know the datas better than u after all??!!!!
just keep on sending, that's the only thing i can say.

Len, the movie "les poupées russes" is very different from "comme une image" so it's hard to say which one is the best, specially since I saw comme une image in stl with u girls so it was a great experience.
But i have to say, i really really really liked les poupées russes. it's funnier than comme une image. And i know M will try to make u go and see Crash when u see him next week or even before on msn. But if les poupées russes shows in the NL, really don't miss it. Romain Duris is sexier than Sandra Bullock.
I had another very nice experience yesterday evening beside the movie : the bombay lounge cocktail... mmmmmmm. made me forget the G&T for a few hours Wink (had also a chicken teryaky at the subway but well, i don't know if it's worth saying it Cool )
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptyVen 22 Juil à 4:39

Yo yo raphiegirl wassup?
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptySam 23 Juil à 4:16

not much jellymichelly....
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptySam 23 Juil à 4:58

Well don't you have a nice story to cheer me up.. I have a huge hang over(I mean really huge) and I have to work within a half hour until tonight, before I can see my date.

Note this I will drink lesser in the future
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptySam 23 Juil à 15:04

well.... not really..... i have "lesser good" stories these days...what could i tell u? i went to a vey nice bbq today. lots of food and laughing. did a bit of networking too, I have to admit....talked about very various things such as politics, the French system and its pbs, religion, news, the niches there are in the USA, finance, kids, for or against marriage, cash (yeah there were some guys from some audit companies).....
i had fun. and it was kind of at the border of the french country so nice landscapes...
now i'm home, wondering what i'm gonna do in the next couple of hours...
u must be with ur date right now.
my female friends and I have decided today that we are gonna see some naked men in a strip tease club next week... it's gonna be a ladies night after ur boy nights of NO. and no we are not desperate, we just want to have fun... drunken
i wish all of u a very nice sunday and don't forget to go and see "les poupées russes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i think i'm also gonna see Mr Depp and a lot of chocolate next week...)
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 EmptyDim 24 Juil à 9:57

[quote="raphaelle"]u must be with ur date right now.
You where right in that, I think I'm in love(scary), crazy stuff in summer break

my female friends and I have decided today that we are gonna see some naked men in a strip tease club next week... it's gonna be a ladies night after ur boy nights of NO. and no we are not desperate, we just want to have fun... drunken Yeah right
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Blue Berryhill in europe   Blue Berryhill in europe - Page 2 Empty

Blue Berryhill in europe
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2