europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Internet in Mexico

+2
Bipbip
Marieke
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyMer 29 Juin à 15:44

Well, internet in Merida at last, that´s a whole other ballgame (to use one of J´s favorite expressions)... But well: this one is working right now.
Raphaelle all of your stuff sounds great!! I am looking up some stuff to do when I start travelling (still 1,5 week from now) for 3 weeks by myself: the Copper Canyon sounds great to me Mr.Red .
Untill when are you going to stay in Jerusalem R? Matthijs no soar behind (anymore) from all those kilometers? David how are you doing: all in love with Paris agian? Len, Michel and Gabriel where are you hanging out?
XXXX to U
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
Bipbip
Langue pendue
Bipbip

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyJeu 30 Juin à 7:37

eh eh tu hablas castellanos jetzt study enjoy your vacation and dont forget to put your pictures online Wink Congratulation M. soon you will be abble to do the "Tour de France" it beginns the next week maybe you have again time to participate Wink personnaly i practiced this last 2 week some mountain bike it is more "nature" but to do 50 km we need 4 hours.... if not marieke i am still in the east of france at my parents home looking for a job and enjoy my last vacation.. btw i have just applied to a position of Market Maket in Amsterdam then maybe i will spend some day there soon...
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptySam 2 Juil à 11:43

hey y'all!
i'm just back (and ALIVE!) from my exciting trip in the neguev, the red sea..... it was ridiculously gorgeous....!!!!
I never saw as many stars in the shy in my whole life than during my first night in the desert... bit was absolutely beautiful... (and a bit scary too this night in the middle of nowhere with the foxes, the bugs...)
but something really annoying : we've walked during two hours in the desert to reach a place where there is water that u can drink and where u could swim and guess what.... in this place where there is usually nobody weird enough to walk two hours there, was a group of ultra orthodox jews with arms who didn't want to see "women'.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. had to fight a bit against a group of rabbi jacobs in the desert... (pretty exciting)
anyway, the diving in the red sea was absolutely amazing... saw plenty of fishes, the guy who went diving with me was very lekker and so on... Wink
i will never forget thses three days with such places so different the ones from teh others like Qumran, Masada, EIlat... and the sunrise in the desert with this very special arabic coffee... i'm still dreaming away
i hope u are all doing great with la marmotte, Mexico, the market maker thingie in amsterdam (from l'Agefi??), the master of ceremony, the non smoking and thesis....
big hug to all of u
tomorrow, i'm going back to paris Crying or Very sad

Dernière édition par le Dim 3 Juil à 1:02, édité 1 fois
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptySam 2 Juil à 12:54

and concerning the smoking issue, do the waterpipes count?

(it is not cigarettes...)
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptySam 2 Juil à 15:58

Hmmmm, well I guess we could make an exception for waterpipes!hihi!
Anyway, sounds like you had a pretty exciting trip to Jeruzalem! Hope you had a great time there, but I'm sure you had!!!
And Marieke, how is Mexico? Are you a fluently spanish speaking chica yet? I'm wanna know all about your adventures there.

And guys, are you all used to being back home in Utrecht and Paris yet?
Well, I'm already used to being back home a bit, but I still miss the USA!!! And ofcourse I still miss the G&T's in the Blueberry Hill, they're not the same here!

At the moment I'm cat-sitting in my brother's house. It is great to have my brother's house and (crazy) cat near the centre of Utrecht for my self for a week. Kind of like a little holliday in Utrecht, hihi.
That is all for now, hope to hear from you all soon
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyDim 3 Juil à 1:40

I know... I tried to make myself a G&T a few days ago and it didn't taste the same AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
didn't even finish it!!!! can u believe it?!
anyway, i'm unfortunately packing right now, wondering if everyting is gonna fit in my suitcase and afterwards, tehre are all the places i wantto see "a last time" i want to go to before 13h... so i'd better hurry up!
good luck with the cat sitting Len! (although i'm sure this one is less crazy than "oh i miss my cat! i miss my Jason!")
batman
i'm gonna enjoy the beauty of jerusalem for a few hours left now
Cool
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyDim 3 Juil à 17:37

hey I'm back.......................... (after 3 hours of israeli security checking, 5 hours of flight and 2 hours of train.... so nice...)
and I'm just currently seeing on TV that the weather is gonna be pretty shitty all week long! grrrrrrrrrrrr (nice on saturday for your race though M)
but well, after my STL experience i don't trust the weather forecast anymore..
sorry, I'm really only talking bullshit.. as an excuse, i can only say i'm tired and feel really really weird being back here again...
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyLun 4 Juil à 3:37

man.....
networking does work!!!
i've just received a job offer from the european commission in Jerusalem, to be a financial manager there...!
don't think i'm gonna get the job since they ask for more experience than the one i have but still!!! they have thought about me and who doesn't try gets nothing as we say in french!
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyMar 5 Juil à 12:19

I'm maybe gonna see U2 again
I'm maybe gonna see U2 again
la la la
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
a guy i know is selling his tickets for the concert which is on sunday AND it is tickets to stand just in front of the scene
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
(and "only" 80 euros....)
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyMer 6 Juil à 7:16

grrrrrrrr.. no olympic games in paris in 2012... it's not that I really care but still, I don't like to lose! (specially against the british Wink )
anyway, gtg now! (movie, concert... have to keep my sis busy.. for ur information michel, if u are still interested, she is single since yesterday..)
matthijs
matthijs

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyJeu 7 Juil à 12:34

news from london, it even reaches Alpe d!Huez....
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyVen 8 Juil à 3:12

yeah ... it's awful... and they gave us only very few information yesterday until noon... didn't know where exactly, didn't know what time exaclty... it was scary...
yesterday evening we had our graduation party on the péniche so i saw gabriel and david (nice suit david, nice tan gabriel) and also the girls who are going to washu next year. so i had to talk about the BBH, the Fitz....
M, good luck for la marmotte tomorrow. hope u are going to see some while cycling!
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptySam 9 Juil à 11:31

Awful to hear from London indeed....they say we should get used to this kind of thing...not something to be happy about..... Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I am spending my days with painting the barn of the parents of Bas. Quite mindless work although it has its challenges from time to time (bugs, rain etc.) I hope you are all doing well and enjoying some holiday!

Gotto go out in Groningen tonight (you see, my life is not that hard Cool ) and I imagine my English gets worse everyday since I'm not practicing so much anymore....Cya!
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyDim 10 Juil à 3:51

same here for my english although i sometimes have to tell US tourists where the "chateau" is....
anyway, i went to solidays yesterday which is a music festival in paris and while i was trying to go away a bit from the crowd to breath between 2 concerts, i bumped into MC solar... had a chat with him.. nice!
otherwise after the red and the dead sea, i could go to the black sea since i was offered some bulgarian holidays but i had some serious discipline : no, I'm staying in paris and looking for a job!
J, have fun for the painting, M, I'm sure u did great yesterday, Michel, I'm sending the pic very soon, i swear...
have fun travelling across mexico Marieke and Len, when are we going to eurodisney?
raphaelle
raphaelle

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico EmptyLun 11 Juil à 15:33

hi guys!
I made some crêpes this evening but it wasn't the same without u all... felt kind of lonely without my "little family of St Louis".
even though I'm the only one to write on this forum, I know most of you read it so i keep on writing even if it's a bit pathetic.
anyway, this afternoon, I had the best ice cream of Paris, sitting with a friend near the seine, notre dame in our back, watching the boats pass by.. it was one of these rare moments without stress at all, i enjoyed it a lot. and i know u really care! lol
tongue
hope to see u all soon (and hope to see someone else posting a message on this f******g forum)
bisous
Contenu sponsorisé

Internet in Mexico Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Internet in Mexico   Internet in Mexico Empty

Internet in Mexico
Page 1 sur 1