europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

marilou...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: marilou...   marilou... EmptyMer 15 Juin à 17:30

Just back from a crazy evening with crazy philosophy students in Paris, I just wanted to tell you that today, I saw MARILOU BERRY in the subway...
for those who just don't have any general culture (pffffff... Boulet ), she is the main actress in the movie "comme une image" that we've seen, Marieke, Len and me on delmar..
so anyway, I told her that i loved her in that movie that I, btw, saw in stl, MISSOURI with two dutchies!
I don't know if she wanted to get rid of me (i pretty much acted like a freak) or if she really likes weird people but she gave me her cellphone number......
that is SO cool..... nearly better than having a special drumstick...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 6:55

Are you exchanging us for famous french people? Sad
Bipbip
Langue pendue
Bipbip

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 7:18

not so famous Wink anyway just to tell u i am finally back from our trip!! It was really great!!! Many things happened to end with 24 hours spent in the chicago airport... So now begin my vacation where i can sleep in the morning, take my time, check my mails.... that is also great Wink and i think i can wait till the next week to begin my job search.... so i dont remember if i gave u my mail it is bipbip9@aol.com and i didnt have time to check all your websites to see your vacation but i ll do that in the next days... and joachim if you have create an other website give me the new website address... If not i hope marieke was abble to go to mexico... someone has some news??? and for the others we just need to enjoy our summer!!!! yep bounce
raphaelle
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 12:29

no len..... I could never exchange you, even for famous french people!!!
maybe for george but even for him I'm not sure! Wink
and yes david, marilou berry IS famous for people who prefer agnes jaoui's movies than daredevil
raphaelle
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 12:29

I'm not posh spice for nothing...
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 14:27

That's a big relief!!! Mr. Green So you didn't forget about us yet, jippie
raphaelle
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 14:38

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!
still a part of me wishes i could forget about all of u so i could be happy with my life here but how could i forget the big closets, coco, the bbh....
IMPOSSIBLE!!
raphaelle
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 14:41

actually, len, i found a pretty big closet in my apartment for u when u'll visit me
(i'm a bit afraid though that u might have to share it with one or two asians.... i'm making great business here, u were right, there was a great niche....)
blackeye
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyJeu 16 Juin à 18:02

Sorry, but I don't really like sharing closets. I kinda need all the space for myself! So it's either me or the asians. What the fuck ?!?
That shouldn't be a difficult decision, right? hihi
raphaelle
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptyVen 17 Juin à 16:18

hmmmmmm, can u make me a number 40???, because the asians can!!!
lol
anyway, i had to drive for 1000 km today and i was wondering : are there some dutch people in holland besides michel, M, and u??? because i had to take over quiet a lot today on the french roads (they definitely all have a moustach btw..)!!!
tongue
raphaelle
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... EmptySam 18 Juin à 3:42

and I still dunno how to spell this word in english
anyway, tomorrow, at 2pm for all of u, i'll be arriving in tel aviv with my mum and little sis waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!
i already have a whole program.... old city in the afternoon, jerusalem east in the evening, beach at ceasarae in the south of israel (with a lot of waves and roman ruins!!!) on monday............................. and also during these 2 weeks, I'm gonna go in the golan, the neguev desert, dive in the red sea, go to some concerts in gaza and ramallah, go horse riding in jericho, sit in the dead sea after having put some mud from the dead sea from my toes to the top of my head....
Cool Laughing
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah compress sunny
i'm so looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll still check this forum between a walk to the wall following some jewish orthodox in the east side of the old city and a drive til the tiberiade lake! Wink
raphaelle
raphaelle

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: no comment   marilou... EmptySam 18 Juin à 3:47

After a brief and very public romance, Tom Cruise has proposed to girlfriend Katie Holmes, he announced at a Paris press conference Friday morning, with Holmes – flashing a large diamond ring on her left hand – at his side.

"Yes, I proposed to her. ... It was early this morning at the Eiffel Tower, so I haven't slept at all," said Cruise.

"Today is a magnificent day for me, I'm engaged to a magnificent woman," he added.

Cruise proposed after a candlelit dinner at Le Jules Verne restaurant at the Eiffel Tower around 12:30 a.m., Entertainment Tonight reports on its Friday broadcast.

Asked why he chose the famed Paris landmark, Cruise answered: "I've never been to the Eiffel Tower. It's Paris, it's a beautiful city, it's very romantic."

When told by reporters that he seemed like a changed man, Cruise replied: "It's definitely love and France. I've never felt like this before. She's an extraordinary woman and I love her very much. My family is doing well and I'm just very happy. Then you come to Paris ... But it's definitely Katie."

ET VIVE LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

marilou... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: marilou...   marilou... Empty

marilou...
Page 1 sur 1