europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

New weekend en la France

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

New weekend en la France Empty
MessageSujet: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyVen 23 Mar à 5:33

Hi y´all! How is everybody doing? Len are you recovered again ? Matthijs how are you and your son doing?! Can we still come by one time? Michel I liked your party: what time did the last person leave; were you able to bring your sister to soccer the next day drunken Wink? Raph are you busy again and what was the last place in the world you visited for work?!

I am more or less recovered from my brain concussion and am already finishing my first courses: I like my new study!

But I did have another question concerning us all: Raphaëlle when are we going to visit you? What is the most suitable date for you (and hope for us too)? And as important: which day is the biggest party? I forgot whether we decided upon the 14th of July or another day Rolling Eyes .

Talk too you soon!

Love,
Marieke

By the way: enjoy Spring! flower
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyVen 23 Mar à 13:12

hey there!!!

I'm happy to see that you are almost fully recovered Marieke! drunken

Yeah, I'm still busy busy at work.... the last place I went to (beside paris...) for work is in France but it was just as if I was abroad : LENS (near Lille). It was really a cultural choc for me!! But I'm working at "st germain des prés" next week so I'll be less disconcerted...

Now let's talk about serious things : the biggest party, without any doubt, on the 21st of June (music day). It's a Thursday, so I was thinking that if you could come, I could take (at least) my Friday off and thus have a crazy long we... colors

anyway, let's leave work, "WTH" it's the week end!!
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyDim 25 Mar à 11:05

Hello,

How are you all doing? I'm already feeling a bit better. Was sick the whole weekend last week pale . I really regret missing bost parties. Well, next time I'll be there!

Raph, is the music day an all day event or is it just in the evening. Should we come to Paris thursday morning then? Anyways, I'll keep these days free! Looking forward to a big party in Paris Very Happy
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyLun 2 Avr à 8:56

Hey!

Hope you are both feeling better girls! I keep my fingers crossed, I haven't been sick yet this year...
anyway, well, there is some stuff going on all day long for music day but most of it and most of the partying is in the evening.
albino
so you can take a train whenever it's best for all of you on thursday
geek
take care
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyLun 2 Avr à 13:41

I guess we should book the train tickets soon Very Happy
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyVen 13 Avr à 8:54

on the 13th april 2005 we were playing diplomacy at my place.....

2 years after that, I still wanna finish that game!!

take your tickets!!!!

Wink
matthijs
matthijs

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptySam 14 Avr à 3:49

talkin' bout tickets and the past: today it's exactly two years since we went to see Sting and quit smoking together.... LOL what was that place called again where we were to smoke the last one? Benny's or something? can't remember...
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptySam 14 Avr à 5:50

Denny's! Mr. Green
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyVen 20 Avr à 14:03

Denny's! man, the food was terrible!!! but it was such a wonderful day and evening.... (when i think of the fact that we saw Sting in Columbia for like 20 bucks and that now, with the Police, he has sold his tickets for a show in the biggest parisian stadium at minimum 200 euros!!! INCRRRREDIBLE!! RRRREALLY!!!!!!)
and : I feel like smoking tonight....... badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(no cig since Antwerp... well... almost!)
I'm trying to grow a cherry tree and a kiwi tree on my balcony for you guys in June!
dwarf
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyVen 22 Juin à 18:27

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wink Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing
after fireworks, wine, cheese, bbq, music, cocktails, cigs, laughs, dutchies....
a little message to say hi from paris!!!!
cherry
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyVen 22 Juin à 18:32

No offence to France crazy birtwatcher
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France EmptyVen 22 Juin à 18:39

ok jelly michelly!!!
let's have some nice FRENCH dessert now!!!!!
cherry cherry cherry
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
(and put down your beer)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: New weekend en la France   New weekend en la France Empty

New weekend en la France
Page 1 sur 1