europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Time to date

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Time to date   Time to date EmptyJeu 17 Aoû à 10:06

Hey y´all!

Take two of this writing since all of my previous text was wiped away Sad

What is everybody up to? Raph how were your holidays? Len what have you been doing these summermonths? Michel how did you like Rome? Joachim are you in love with computers since you´re barely back and already busy working with those Wink?! Matthijs I am happy to hear your horrorthesisthingie is near its end.

I am simply okidoki and happy Smile.

But I would like to see everyone again so Dutchies: when are we going to meet? What about the week of 28 August? I am all evenings avaible except for Tuesday? What about you??

And second date: Brugge/ Paris. I know J has to work all weekends in September, I cannot Friday 08/09 nor the weekends of 16/09 and 29/09.. Then again: my classes start only 13th of September so maybe we can date early in September? Or we pick a weekend later on for example in October?! Just let me know! bounce

Adíos nenas y hombres,
Besos!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Time to date   Time to date EmptyLun 21 Aoû à 10:33

hey there!
well, my holidays were indeed very nice... i've spent a week in normandy, re-discovered a bit the area, spent some time with my family (my brother and his gf announced they were getting married which was kind of a shock to me)
i'm just working this week and after i have 2 more weeks of holidays in biarritz (SW of france), New York and Paris.... I'm coming back from nyc on the 5th and only go back to work on the 10th or something like that it u wanna do something between those 2 days. otherwise, just tell me when, and i'll do my best (J CAN'T MISS THIS GETTOGETHER!)
i miss you all
matthijs
matthijs

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Time to date   Time to date EmptyLun 4 Sep à 13:53

Monday 4 september 2006

1 thesis almost finished, 1 computer, 1 crash.
4 hours
1 computer, 1 recovery, 1/4 thesis...
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1 computer, 1 nerd, 1/4 thesis
60 EURO, 2 hours
1 computer, 1 thesis almost finished
WHOOOHOOO!
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
raphaelle
raphaelle

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Time to date   Time to date EmptyLun 11 Sep à 10:18

Hey there!
First, Matthijs, I'm happy to read that this love and hate relationship with your thesis is over. Such a shame I don't read Dutch...
This is my first day at work after 2 weeks of great holidays : tried some surfing in Biarritz, the waves were awesome! and New York was just its fabulous self, featuring Ernesto as a special guest star which was kinda fun after all.
pretty hard to go back to work after that... anyway...
hey, i'd love to hear about Jelly Michelly, JO JO JO JO JO JOA, alias the birdwatcher and Lennette again! where have they been? somewhere with no internet network like.... nowhere?
Wink
hey, did you know that the 30th september is the white night in Brussels? what do you think about it (I'm just trying to find a place and a date to see each other). Think about it, it could be fun!
sunny
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Time to date   Time to date EmptyLun 18 Sep à 6:54

Haai!

Well that sounds good Raph! Happy to hear from you, was almost afraid that you too couldn´t find the way to internet anymore Sad .

Matthijs is your compu totally fixed again, no more prob´s i hope?!

I tried some study but need a bit of distraction already; that´s one reason why you read a bit of writing of me. The other reason is that I think this white night sounds great but unfortunately I cannot be there since I´m already booked for a girls weekend-out!
Coincidentally I happen to know Joachim has to work most of the Sundays,so maybe we can arrange something for a Friday evening and Saturday all day to get together?! Raph would it be an idea to celebrate your birthday a few days before, so 3th and 4th of November?? Meeting somewhere in Belgium?? Who´s in?!

Love to y´all
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
matthijs
matthijs

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Time to date   Time to date EmptyLun 18 Sep à 7:56

hey everyone!!
3rd en 4th of november will be a bit difficult for me.. I've had some weekends off lately, in october i'll be going some weekends away too (Berlin..first time!!). And I still have my soccer on saturdays!
Last weekend i was in France, cycling the Mont Ventoux. It took me 2hours and 1 minute to reach the top. My goal was 2 hours, so you can imagine i ws sad, very very sad i didnt make it. Wink Next day Alpe d'Huez (again). No new records there either... Sad
Anyway, while i was gone they've set my bicycle on fire, so i'm off fixing that..
ciao!
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
raphaelle
raphaelle

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Time to date   Time to date EmptyLun 9 Oct à 9:59

Hi there,
Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been a bit busy learning Portuguese these last weeks (I'm working with a guy from Lisbon who teaches me a bunch of words and now even some conjugation.... he also thinks i look like sofia coppola so of course i like him)
but for the next four days i'm gonna audit the financial hedge products of a chocolate factory. I'll make sure I don't fall in a river of chocolate or pick up a fight with the ompa lumpas
anyway, i'm free every we except for the 11th november one so it's basically up to you guys. I'm in for everything.
santa
Contenu sponsorisé

Time to date Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Time to date   Time to date Empty

Time to date
Page 1 sur 1