europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

The sun is shining

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

The sun is shining Empty
MessageSujet: The sun is shining   The sun is shining EmptySam 20 Mai à 3:32

Ciao!

Just wanted to say hi to ya'll. I am sitting in the park of the national library at the moment (with laptop and mobile internet (I admit, sometimes I am somewhat of a gadget geek)), enjoying the morning sun and waiting for my institute to open.

Now the rightful question to ask would of course be "why on earth is this guy working on Saturdays instead of sleeping of his hangover?". The answer is simple, because this allows me to take a day off when Marieke is here Laughing . She'll be arriving this afternoon, and I am looking forward to that.

And what about those plans of having a Brugge weekend?? When is this going to be? I hope when I am back in NL, which will be the 1st of august. Anyway, we'll talk about it.

Wish you all a splendid weekend!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

The sun is shining Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The sun is shining   The sun is shining EmptyLun 22 Mai à 12:31

well, i'm not sitting neither in the sun, nor at the national library but at work, with 3 computer screens in front of me (i can be a gadget geek too sometimes....)
anyway, i just wanted to tell u : remember when i said during queensnight that it could never happen in paris cause the people were too posh, well i was wrong... yesterday evening, i dunno how many hundreds of thousands of parisians were dancing in the streets, singing, listening to some great music bands, drinking beer/wine (we are in france after all) under very heavy rain to show that well, the youth care about AIDS. it was a great moment.... i mean the sight of thousands of people dancing in front of the invalides was pure magic. anyway....
i'm also happy cause this is a 3-day week for me! and also cause i'm going home ...
M, J : enjoy Rome
Len : is it really like in ally mc beal?
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

The sun is shining Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The sun is shining   The sun is shining EmptyLun 5 Juin à 12:49

Hey there!
I think it's such a shame that this forum is like, totally dead, that I'm gonna write another dumb message : (I've warned u, u can stop reading this message now)
So, let me tell you my latest little story including dutch people :
I have been spending my saturday at roland garros, watching great games and lekker dings changing their shirts on the courts. I don't know why, but the population attending this event saturday were :
- 1/3 French
-1/3 Spanish
- 1/3 Dutch (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(the french i get it, it's in paris and we do have some ok players. the Spanish : of course, they've got the best ones on clay). BUT THE DUTCH??????????????? I only know Martin Verkerk and let me tell you he was only VERY lucky once...
anyway, so there were 6 dutchies sitting around me (on the left side, behind, on the right side... EVERYWHERE) and guess what :
THEY WERE EATING STROOPWAFFELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like saying very loud " I love stroopwaffel" and bla bla bla so i got to get some! hi hi hi
beside from this little story, i'm doing allright. a lot of work to do but hey, it's geeting really warm here so i can have BBQs on my balcony (no, my neighbours haven't complained about it)
and well, i have a week of holiday in 2 weeks. i don't know where i'll go but it will be on a beach somewhere that's for sure. Girls, on of my colleague just came back from miami and the keys and she hasn't even been to Hemingway's house! such a shame!
anyway, got to go back to work, BBAAAAAHHH Thumb down
ps : i told you : you should have stopped reading this message when i warned you...
Contenu sponsorisé

The sun is shining Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The sun is shining   The sun is shining Empty

The sun is shining
Page 1 sur 1