europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)

+2
Marieke
Joachim
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyVen 28 Avr à 3:12

We will colors
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mariekeindevs.waarbenjij.nu
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyVen 28 Avr à 9:19

Even though the forecast is not that great for the coming weekend, I wish you all a lot of fun!

Apparently "compulsory-when-in-Holland" trips like the 'kantenklos museum' are on the bad weather agenda Laughing
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptySam 29 Avr à 3:47

hey J!!!!
thats not marieke speaking but the frenchie using her computer. you know what your crazy dutchie fellows did yesterday : they made me drink a lot of beer and eat croquette!
and even if we miss you thanks to michel yo yo yo yo yo yo yoa alias the birdwatcher is never very far!
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptySam 29 Avr à 13:41

Hi! Nice to hear that you are enjoying our 'world famous' (kuch) Dutch cuisine Wink. Yeah, I guess I am missing out on a great weekend, but knowing that Michel keeps my spirit alive is a relief ofcourse Smile
raphaelle
Rang: Administrateur
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyLun 1 Mai à 15:57

hey guys,
just a quick message to say that i came home safely andt that,yes i had had a broodje gezond (i'm not sure of the spelling) at i bought at the albertheijn (same here) in rotterdam.
when i arrived in paris, it was warmer (nice) but the people in the metro were so rude (not nice) that i was tempted to take the thalys back...
anyway, thank you again for everything, i had a great time Marieke, i'll try to sleep without Emile tonight, i think i'm gonna have a hard time there...
Len : albino
Michel : thumleft
Matthijs : good luck for the study and it felt nice to see you again
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyLun 1 Mai à 15:57

hey guys,
just a quick message to say that i came home safely andt that,yes i had had a broodje gezond (i'm not sure of the spelling) at i bought at the albertheijn (same here) in rotterdam.
when i arrived in paris, it was warmer (nice) but the people in the metro were so rude (not nice) that i was tempted to take the thalys back...
anyway, thank you again for everything, i had a great time
Marieke, i'll try to sleep without Emile tonight, i think i'm gonna have a hard time there...
Len : albino
Michel : thumleft
Matthijs : good luck for the study and it felt nice to see you again
Marieke
Langue pendue
Marieke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyLun 1 Mai à 16:10

Hi, just to mention (another time): enjoyed this ´vacation´ and am looking forward to Brugge Smile!

cheese
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyMar 2 Mai à 11:40

for the people fed up with typing or working :

http://thankyoustephencolbert.org/

ps : i just had a coffee break outside and it's 24 °C and sunny here.... god bless france (i think i'm really improving the david part of me these days)
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyMer 3 Mai à 8:39

Hey, just wanted to say that I also had a great weekend!!!
And it did feel like a little holiday indeed.
Now I'm going to enjoy the nice weather here on a terras somewhere in utrecht sunny

Ps. Raph. don't eat all the stroopwafels at once Very Happy
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptySam 6 Mai à 4:30

hey guys!
just a little message from lyon before we leave for a crazy day... i thought we would never go since one of my friend (the one on my phone) had her apt "visited" ,as she says, 2 days ago... Shit (and she woke me up at 8 this morning, she is even worse than me...)
Marieke, do you have news from an internship in Rome?
Len, are you enjoying your last weeks of freedom?
Matthijs, hope you are going to have fun cycling in the ardennes!
Michel, i've already eaten all my stroopwaffel (???spelling???)
J, what do you think of our Brugges plan?
alien
geek
i miss you guys
Michel van Zundert
Langue pendue
Michel van Zundert

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyDim 7 Mai à 2:32

It was great seeing you to raffiegirl. Hanging out with you guys was splendid agian
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyJeu 18 Mai à 2:18

All is quiet at the front.

But the good news is that Marieke will be visiting me this saturday cheers cheers cheers
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyJeu 18 Mai à 5:11

ah ah
you two enjoy your time together in Rome.
i don't have anything (anyone) special coming on saturday but i'll be celebrating my successful career ( Wink )with friends (yes i've been promoted...)
so, when are we going to celebrate that together? (in france when you are promoted, you are supposed to take all your friends to a restaurant and drink a lot of wine. anyone interested?)
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyJeu 18 Mai à 12:38

Congratulations R., Way to go!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Drink some good cocktails to celebrate your promotion!!!
We'll celebrate your promotion in the summer in Brugge!!!!!!

J, you have fun with M. in Rome. But I'm sure you will!

I almost finished my first week of my internship. I'm really enjoying it, is really interesting. The only downside is the getting up early in the morning, pffff. But I'll get used to it I hope Razz

Hope to see you all soon
raphaelle
raphaelle

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptyVen 19 Mai à 11:20

Cool Len!!!
it's really great that you find your internship interesting!! (cause imagine the trouble you would have to wake up every morning if it was boring....)
I'm thrilled by all these good news colors
AND : let us not forget that it is friday evening!
Mr. Green
have a great we everybody
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptySam 20 Mai à 3:35

What kind of internship are you doing Len, because I thought you were writing your master thesis? Does this signify you are finished with the latter? When will the "afstudeerborrel" ("finished-my-masterthesis-drink") be Wink ?
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 EmptySam 20 Mai à 10:27

I'm doing a short internship at a law firm. So I basically follow attorneys all day long, see what they are doing. And going to Court with them and ofcourse they make me do the things that they don't feel like doing, hihi.
And yes, still working on my thesis too. Hopefully that will be finished soon and then ofcourse you're all invites on my "afstudeerborrel'! drunken
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)   And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?) - Page 3 Empty

And on and on it goes......(so much for a non-title ey?)
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3