europeansinamerica
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
europeansinamerica

hey you all

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

none

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
matthijs
Rang: Administrateur
matthijs

none Empty
MessageSujet: none   none EmptyMer 15 Mar à 9:00

it sure is quiet out here... everyone, like me, pretending to be busy with so called important stuff like work and study?
Well, let me tell you a secret. Work and study. Thats not at all what life's about. Nope. Just drop it! Leave it all behind! Dont waste your time!
Now here it comes. Dont be shocked. The true important stuff, things to do...is rather sipping your wine in the summersun, relax in a hammock, drive your car top-down to the beach. Take a dive 'till sunset. Dine in your finest casual clothes. Hear the man at the piano whilst he's singing a song in low tune. Get hazy and drunk of food, drinks and love. That's what it ought to be all about! Now get to it!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.dielangeinamerika.tk
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyMer 15 Mar à 10:31

Sounds wonderful Matthijs. I have absolutely no idea what is to stop me from bringing your imperatives into practice.... Smile
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyMer 15 Mar à 10:34

Or it must be this funky line of code:

for(g=0;g < (statfit_n - 1); g++)
{
painter.drawLine(g * x_scale + offx, (statfit_int - statfit[g][n]) * y_scale + offy, (g + 1) * x_scale + offx, (statfit_int - statfit[g+1][n]) * y_scale + offy);
}
Seriously, I've been staring for about an hour on this stupid thing. Please don't ask me what it does Confused.
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyMer 15 Mar à 12:17

Hurraaay!!! I figured it out. I will spare you a detailed description, unless somebody is really interested??? Laughing
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyJeu 16 Mar à 14:19

sounds like you are having fun in Italy don't you J?!
Wink
well I'm still at work but don't you worry Matthijs, I'll be sipping a nice glass of wine with friends in an hour or so. I've found a way to work (cause well, how do you buy your car in your imaginary world) and live as well (for real because yes, life should be made of a hammock, wine, hills, sun, slight breeze, music, love and joy) : I just don't sleep anymore... hey, who needs more than 5 hours of sleep per night anyway?
btw, I've found a terrific place in paris 2 nights ago, we really have to go there during our next parisian we... REALLYYYYYYYYYY.
got to go : Deutsche Bank : not funny people....

I love you
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 17 Mar à 18:03

WHOOOOHOOOOOO Very Happy

I'm an aunt!!!!His name is Pepijn Reinder Neef!
He was born this evening. I'm probably gonna see him tomorrow.Can't wait. I'm really excited. Ciao Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
matthijs
matthijs

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 17 Mar à 21:29

L:congratulations! auntie lenneke!!! whoooo-haaaaa

J: i do wanna know what that line you were studying meant/implicated...share it with us, so we can all learn!

R: you have to stay longer that just 48 hours. so reschedule your trip. do you want us to pick you up in rotterdam?
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptySam 18 Mar à 8:46

congratulations Len!!!!!!! (and congratulations to your brother and his girlfriend by the way)
you must be so excited!!!! i can't wait to be an aunt myself, so i'm trying to be a bit pushy with my siblings...
concerning my trip, i could leave on friday right after work but would that really make a difference, tell me what you think, i don't want to bother all of u..
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyLun 20 Mar à 3:08

R: even though I won't be there (unfortunately Crying or Very sad ) I am pretty sure you won't be bothering any of us.

M: as for that line of code, it is basically a loop which causes the program I am working with to draw a graph. The painter.drawLine(x,y,w,z) function takes 4 arguments which look a bit tricky there.

L: big congrats on your auntship!

Pretty dry stuff 'eh? That’s what I am staring at for about 40 hours a week. Luckily there is some more juicy stuff in Rome ! Cool
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyLun 20 Mar à 15:41

too bad J! I was still hoping that maybe you would be able to make it... without u , it won't be the same....
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyMar 21 Mar à 11:39

I know.... Crying or Very sad

but I am afraid I won't be there this time. Either way, you'll have fun, I am sure of that!
matthijs
matthijs

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyMar 21 Mar à 12:21

J: even with your explanation i still dont understand the programming line. How can it deal with a 3-dimensional figure while in the function there's only x and y coordinates given? hmm... maybe it's real good i switched from physics to history!! Wink

R: allthough ofcourse i cant speak for marieke when it comes to bothering her with an extra night of 'frenchie-care', i can tell you you wont be bothering me for being with us 18 hours more!
Joachim
Langue pendue
Joachim

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyMer 22 Mar à 3:26

M: hehe, you really want to know 'ey? Ok: painter.drawLine(x,y,w,z) draws a 2 dimensional line, from point(x,y) to point (w,z). The coordinates look a bit obscure, but if you just count the comma's it works out Cool

I really think it is a shame I will miss your visit Raph. I even checked for some flights (thought maybe I could have a quick come over for the weekend), but it is a bit too expensive...... Crying or Very sad Anyway, ya'll have fun (with queensday and all) and I will be there next time!
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 24 Mar à 12:03

i can arrive on friday evening at 21h in rotterdam (i'm nearly taking my afternoon off!!)
what do u think about it?
bounce
besides that, what could I tell you... well, it's friday afternoon and I love friday afternoons, i'm going to a place where you have to be 18 to be able to go (which is pretty rare in france) so i don't really know what to expect...
and well, i'm at la défense, looking at the "skyscrapers" from "my" skyscraper and thinking of all of you....
matthijs
matthijs

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 24 Mar à 13:09

are you coming by train or plane? if you arrive at rotterdam traincentral , look here for tickets:
your way to our home town!.
Buy "full fare" one way, 2nd class, or 1st whatever you can afford it huh? Ticketmachine works in English too!
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 24 Mar à 14:18

why would i buy a one way ticket? i'm afraid i have to go back to paris at the end of the we...
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 24 Mar à 14:19

but thx for the address!!
matthijs
matthijs

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 24 Mar à 14:26

cause a return ticket is only valid at one day! you have to buy a one way on sunday again!
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 24 Mar à 14:29

ah ah; ok you are THE expert!!
though you were coming to pick me up in rotterdam anyway guys Wink
jocking of course
(half)
no, i am
matthijs
matthijs

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyVen 24 Mar à 17:16

allright! we'll pick you up! by train or car..depends... Marieke ? Lenneke? Michel? say something guys..you all still have OV's that are valid on fridays? I dont, so i have to pay for train ticket. If we ALL have to buy tickets, we'd better go by car. (mine or someoneelses if you have mental issues or problems with driving in a white peugeot 405 from 1988 IT WAS car of the year so mind your denigrating comments!!!)
Lenneke
Langue pendue
Lenneke

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptySam 25 Mar à 8:02

My OV is still valid on friday! At least for as long as I haven't graduated yet, hihi Very Happy

And I don't really have issues with a Peugeot, I think! As long as it has 4 wheels and takes you from one place to another, then I'm fine!

And R.: Have you already made a list of things you want to do/see in our beautiful country, ahum?
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyDim 26 Mar à 6:27

I was joking guys, you really don't have to do that! if it's too much troubles, i can take the train don't worry!
but when do u think i should come, friday evening or saturday? I have troubles with deciding these days
M, peugeot rules! and 1988 : best year ever!
matthijs
matthijs

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyDim 26 Mar à 7:37

i reckon the year 1979 has produced much better products...
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyDim 26 Mar à 8:40

don't get me started of that.
1979 was an awesome year but i've heard that there was some problems with the items produced in october
raphaelle
raphaelle

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none EmptyLun 27 Mar à 14:26

hi!
I'm just writing a message to share my love for the sun with you : yesterday evening, I was walking in the parisian streets in.... flip flops!!! i couldn't put them on today (such a shame....) but i didn't put any coat on!!
ah ah ah ah ah!!! i hope it's gonna last!!!
I'm sure you all found this message very interesting, but believe me, a few °Cs can change your life.... (as well as seing Brad Pitt in the streets)
colors
Contenu sponsorisé

none Empty
MessageSujet: Re: none   none Empty

none
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant